FAQ: Can you give me pension advice?

Apr 1, 2021 | Blog

Can you give me pension advice?

Pension advice can only be provided by a firm that is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority. As a firm, we are registered to provide limited investment advice, but this does not extend to pensions. However, we do have a very good contact who would be able to assist should you require specific information. If you need these details, please contact us.

Let’s connect

If you like the sound of a friendly local accountant who understands the challenges you face, with a relentless focus on efficiency and consistency, we should talk sooner rather than later. We can’t wait to learn about your business and start sharing ideas.

Xero Silver partner logo
ACCA logo