We recently carried out our annual client survey. The purpose of the exercise was to gather feedback about the services we provide and how well we work with our clients throughout the year. In doing so we wanted to identify what aspects were working well and what areas if any, may need to be improved.
20% of our clients responded to the client survey. Participants included a range of small and medium-sized businesses, as well as personal tax clients.
It’s always worrying when you ask for feedback, but the results from the survey have been great and reassuring to us that we are supporting our clients well. In particular, were the positive comments relating to all the Andow Ellis team, not just specific individuals.
A quick overview of the client survey results identified:
On average we scored 9.09 out of 10, with over 50% of respondents scoring us 10 out of 10.
In terms of how we could increase our service satisfaction scores, many people stated that we couldn’t as they were very pleased with our service. A couple of suggestions were made which included having more direct communication and face-to-face meetings and reducing tax bills. Rest assured we always do our best to make sure you pay as little tax as possible!
Willingness to recommend us
Our Net Promoter Score (NPS), which measures the loyalty of our clients and how likely they are to recommend us has improved from 70.7% last year to a terrific 81% this year. The global NPS benchmark identifies any organisation with a NPS of 80 or above as being ‘World Class’. This is great to hear, so thank you for your feedback on this.
Preferred communication methods
Over 90% of respondents said their preferred way to like to keep in touch with us was by email, 51% said by telephone and 27% said face-to-face meetings.
We will endeavour to continue to improve our communication techniques. In terms of face-to-face meetings, with Covid restrictions now removed we are starting to have more in-person client meetings. Plus, we’re delighted to announce that our Main office in Westbury-on-Trym will be manned by one of the team every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 9.30am and 2.30 pm of each week. Please book an appointment if you want to come and see us specifically about something.
Preferred payment types
Over two-thirds of respondents said they preferred to pay our invoices by bank transfer (bacs). 20% said they would rather pay by debit or credit card. For the time being, we will keep all payment options open to our clients.
Client survey comments and testimonials
We have been overwhelmed by some of the wonderful comments that have been made. The key themes of the feedback focused on our proactive and professional team, the quality and efficiency of our service and how helpful we have been to new and long-standing clients.
Some of these testimonials are as follows:
- “Since Andow Ellis took over from our last accountant we have had access to a professional and modern accountancy firm, Tim Andow has always provided all the information and advice we need as sole traders in the construction industry, we are very happy with our transition to a very modern up to date service that Andow Ellis offer.“
- “I was recommended Andow Ellis and I have not been disappointed even during the Pandemic. Keep up the good work. Thank you.”
- “Tim and his team are professional, communicative and quick to respond to any tax queries as well as keeping me up-to-date with latest tax news. I can highly recommend Tim and his team.”
- “Very helpful with ideas and suggestions to keep us moving forward in the right direction.”
- “Tim and his team have prepared my returns for the last 3 years. The system for uploading documentation is a game-changer, enabling the accountants to work from submitted invoices and paperwork and taking the pressure away from clients. Tim and his team also liaise directly with wealth managers, again taking on the information gathering role from the client. All dialogue is courteous and efficient, I would highly recommend Andow Ellis’ services without any hesitation.”
- “Since engaging Andow Ellis my accounts have been seamlessly dealt with, coupled with excellent communication and helpful advice I highly recommend them.”
- “We have been clients of Andow Ellis for many years, the team Tim has working with him are always there when you need them, we would recommend this company to anyone that needs a good accountant.”
The team at Andow Ellis are delighted with the feedback we have received and we will continue to work hard to deliver the level of service that our clients need and expect from us.
Thank you to everyone who took part in the client survey. We feel very lucky to have such great clients. If you don’t feel you are getting this level of service from your accountant, do get in touch. We’d be delighted to have a chat and to see how we can help you.