Running a business is about so much more than accounting. With more than 25 years experience working with clients from a broad spectrum of businesses, Tim Andow has amassed a terrific amount of practical knowledge and experience. He’s seen what works – and what doesn’t. Now you can tap into that to give your business the edge.
What’s the Mastermind group about?
The Andow Ellis Mastermind group was created to share Tim’s knowledge with business owners.
As a firm, we’re about ‘Accounting for fuller lives’ – using our accounting expertise and business acumen to help our clients find the most direct route to success and win back time for life outside work.
The aims of the Mastermind group are to…
- Provide a group coaching service that will help you to achieve your business’s full potential.
- Give you a sounding board to discuss ideas and share problems.
- Offer a chance to think through the decisions that need to be made to move the business forward.
- Bring together like-minded business owners and decision makers to share ideas and experiences we we can all learn and benefit.
- Boost your confidence and provide moral support.
In each of our motivational Mastermind group calls, we focus on one or two key elements of running a business. The topics are selected from issues raised by Mastermind group members. Typical subjects might include:
- Creating and/or reviewing your mission, vision, and values.
- Strategies to improve income, reduce costs and improve profit.
- Business and personal objectives, including setting targets and reviewing progress.
- Budgeting and cash management.
- Monitoring business performance including KPIs.
- Staffing, using subcontractors and other sources of support.
- Sales and marketing.
- Business exit strategies.
It’s not about chatting or aimless networking. Our members don’t have time to waste. So, we always aim to make these group discussions topical and practical – to focus on what group members will find most useful right now, with the challenges they face today.
Who should join the Mastermind group?
Membership of the Mastermind group is available to select individuals who are…
- Business owners or decision makers.
- Keen to increase turnover and/or improve profitability.
- Looking to work ‘on’ rather than ‘in’ the business.
- Willing to share their experiences and listen to others.
- Ready to be held accountable by Tim and supportive peers.
- Open-minded and non-judgmental.
- Commited to 4 months (monthly) or 9 months (quarterly).
We are limiting the places to 12 for each Mastermind group. Once those slots are filled you’ll be put on a waiting list until a space becomes available.
Benefits of joining the Mastermind group
As a member of the Mastermind group you will get…
- Monthly or quarterly group calls facilitated by Tim Andow, focusing on a particular topic suggested by group members, followed by Q &As.
- A plan of action for your business, reviewed at the next meeting along with other members’ plans, making everyone accountable.
- Guest speakers sharing their experiences and contributing to the debate and discussion.
- Access to the exclusive private Andow Ellis Mastermind Facebook group where members can post questions and share ideas at any time.
- An archive of recording of group calls available to listen to again whenever you need them, available via the exclusive Facebook group.
The investment to become a member of the Mastermind group is just £69 + VAT per person per month for the monthly group or £25 + VAT per month for the quarterly group.
Find out more and join today!
If you think you and your business could benefit from 1-2-1 Coaching, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Tim Andow at: email@example.com for a free no obligation discussion about your business and what you are trying to achieve. We can then decide which Coaching programme best meets your requirements.